Swiftcurrent Creek It's getting dark in this heart of mine.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Her decision to leave Swiftcurrent Creek in pursuit of a whirlwind romance had been a foolish one, she knew that now. Scimitar and Bazi had both warned her that ultimately she'd be hurt and, lo and behold, she now stood utterly broken. A large part of her wished she could simply disappear in the night and flee home to Samarkand as her father had requested, but the journey was too long for a wolfess in her situation.

Ultimately, it was her cubs who would suffer from her mistakes. They would not know their sire, and would be raised in a land with wolves who might see them as outsiders. Children of the enemy, and although they'd be right to think so, it was Paarthurnax' biggest fear. Rejection of herself was one thing, but for her children? Innocents in all of this. She could not stand to think of it.

Scimitar moved toward her, and the crimson healer's glassy eyes drifted upward to look upon his features once more. Silence lingered, but she accepted her Alpha's touch and leaned int the gesture, stepping closer to return one of her own by bumping her snout submissively to his pale chin. "This is my fault," she whispered, at last giving into her grief as a sob racked her little frame. "I can't help but be afraid for what the future brings."
Messages In This Thread
It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 13, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 22, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 27, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Paarthurnax - December 04, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 05, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 09, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - January 04, 2015, 02:21 PM