Redhawk Caldera Welcome to the Labyrinth
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
A bird flew into my house, like, right in the middle of typing this. They've been somehow getting into the porch area, and this one flew in the door as my mother and brother were leaving. My brother chased it into the bathroom because he failed at chasing it out. Now I have to wait for my dad to get home from work in an hour to get it out... Meanwhile, the latch thing that keeps the bathroom door closed broke yesterday, the door stays shut until you put pressure on it at least. And, I also have two cats. My one cat is old and doesn't care, but my 5 month old kitten would probably figure out to push the door open to get to the bird. Meanwhile, I have to pee but I can't because we only have one bathroom. :(

Any awkward tension from before was gone. Now it was time to get back on all fours before Somnia really did kill herself. Thrusting her weight forward, she somehow managed to land properly.

She observed Ashton's reactions, smiling at the results. Then, the clown caravan comment. "You might want to practice your fighting, for I don't think you could easily find another cheerleader!" Somnia quipped as her tail, wagging at one-hundred miles per hour, thumped loudly against the wall.

Of course Ashton would promote uniqueness in others. After all, he was the largest example she knew of unique. Come on, how often did you see golden hippies running around?

As for guys 'chainin after her', that didn't exactly seem like the best thing in the world. She was Somnia, the wolf who had barely put a thought into ever having her own family, or even a mate before she joined Redhawk Caldera.

She was still smiling, for it was nearly impossible to stop at this point. But, the question she asked held a serious tone. "If it was based off of how unique you are, wouldn't you have more girls mulling around you then you could fit in the Caldera?"
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Somnia - November 22, 2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Ashton - December 02, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Somnia - December 02, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Ashton - December 02, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Somnia - December 02, 2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Ashton - December 03, 2014, 12:20 AM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Somnia - December 03, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Ashton - December 03, 2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Somnia - December 03, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Ashton - December 04, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Somnia - December 04, 2014, 04:47 PM