Swiftcurrent Creek It's getting dark in this heart of mine.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
“No,” he rumbled in counter, agitated all the more that she now shouldered blame for this. “You took a chance. It didn’t work out.” It would only be unfortunate ic children came in to a world of regret, and he firmly believed Paarthurnax held no regrets over that – they would be loved by the entirety of the pack, of that he was sure. And he did not begrudge Shadow the chance to know his children – he just wouldn’t be able to do so within these borders.

“These children will be children of the Creek. I do not say that to take more from Shadow – I say that because they will be family.” Pulling back now, the cinnamon male studied her, thoughtful for a moment. He could not think of a single pack mate that would argue with that – and as he allowed his eyes to flicker over her features once more, he quietly debated whether or not she even felt at home anymore. “How are you holding up, Paar? Has everyone been okay to you?”
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 13, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 22, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 27, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 05, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 09, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - January 04, 2015, 02:21 PM