Redhawk Caldera Welcome to the Labyrinth
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
[size=small]Lawlz, the mental image I get from that . Just peering around the door with a gun, eventually destroying the whole house while a little tiny bird sits there. Also, I wish I could live on a ranch with horses. Oh, and Happy Birthday!

As for Somnia and Ash, definitely going to have to set something up with them, and I had some ideas. Can nothing too big happen yet? There's this thread I was planning on starting after this, and I was going to tag Ashton and another RHC wolf in it. I guess it wouldn't be affected if something did happen between them, but I thought of it with the mindset that Ashton was one of the wolves Somnia was closer to in the caldera friend-wise. Plus, earlier today I thought that maybe Somnia could eventually get sick/injured, become delirious from it for a bit, and all the cute moments she could create with Ashton while she was out of it could be the reason why something big actually happens between them. You alright with this idea?[/size]

What did elephants and turkeys have to do with anything? What even was an elephant? Was it plant? That would seem like the best answer, as Ashton was an aspiring healer after all . But the way he phrased it... If it were a plant he could've simply said, "Does elephant look like a turkey?" Wolves don't usually put an 'a' before the plant name.

Okay, time for the most logical approach. "Maybe. I mean, if an elephant is somehow similar to a turkey species wise, sorta like wolves and coyotes, then I guess an elephant could look like a turkey. But, if an elephant isn't, then it probably doesn't look like a turkey. What exactly is an elephant?"

Was this something Somnia should know? Did just about everyone know about elephants? Or was this one of those subjects others found useless and didn't bother to learn about?
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Somnia - November 22, 2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Ashton - December 02, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Somnia - December 02, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Ashton - December 02, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Somnia - December 02, 2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Ashton - December 03, 2014, 12:20 AM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Somnia - December 03, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Ashton - December 03, 2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Somnia - December 03, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Ashton - December 04, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Somnia - December 04, 2014, 04:47 PM