Noctisardor Bypass each day provides its own gifts
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
sorry for short post, didn't know what to write

."It seems you remember my lessons well, little brother." Shadow spoke up to his answer on what the fates were, so he WAS right, that was good. Then the last words rang out. Little... Brother? Thinking about it, he did think of Shadow as a brother, just a slightly distant one.

Shadow reacted happily to his remembrance of his birthday though. "Congrats Flash. Welcome to the responsibilities of being a full adult and well now...now you know to be careful around a girl." The last sentence made Flash blush slightly, but still unidentifiable with his tawny fur. He smiled, trying to cover up the slight moment of embarrassment.

Thank you Shadow. I am glad to offer my service to Noctisardor Bypass and to you. That was true, Flash was glad he had joined Noctisardor Bypass. The territory was now familiar to him, from all his hunts and patrols. That was surely a good thing... right? He had also joined ranks with the romans, from which he couldn't be gladder he had. It seemed like he had finally made a good decision in his life.

Messages In This Thread
each day provides its own gifts - by Shadow - October 29, 2014, 09:32 AM
RE: each day provides its own gifts - by Flash - October 29, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: each day provides its own gifts - by Shadow - October 30, 2014, 05:58 AM
RE: each day provides its own gifts - by Flash - November 02, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: each day provides its own gifts - by Shadow - December 04, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: each day provides its own gifts - by Flash - December 08, 2014, 05:17 AM
RE: each day provides its own gifts - by Shadow - January 06, 2015, 02:23 AM