Swiftcurrent Creek ten things i hate about you
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Thank you Finn for this idea..

A few days into her stay with Paarthurnax, Bazi was so fascinated by the state of her friend's ballooning body that she had to take herself away to give the poor woman some space.

Pregnancy did more than turn your mid-section into a barrel. Every inch of you swelled - as though your body was suddenly able to turn air into fat. Paarthurnax was padded from top to toe despite not eating that much more than Bazi. She peed constantly, waddled, couldn't stay in one position for very long, and possessed a wonderfully strange scent.

So as not to seem creepy, Bazi had dragged the remnants of a small buck out of storage and mysteriously told Paarthurnax that she would be back soon. The little Arctic wolf then proceeded to drag the animal all the way to the woodlands in the east.. where she did something rather strange.

In an effort to emulate a large, swinging belly, she grasped the buck's saggy neck skin between her teeth and put two legs on either side of the carcass. Then, awkwardly and on tip-toes, she began to waddle around the forest with the mangled body dragging beneath her.

No, that wasn't working - there was no weight, even if the waddling was pretty spot-on. Wear it, maybe?

Bazi dropped the buck's half-eaten head to the ground and turned her head to stare at her own slim, empty stomach. Could she strap the weight to it somehow?
Messages In This Thread
ten things i hate about you - by Bazi - December 08, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: ten things i hate about you - by Nefarious - December 09, 2014, 08:47 AM
RE: ten things i hate about you - by Bazi - December 09, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: ten things i hate about you - by Nefarious - December 09, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: ten things i hate about you - by Bazi - December 09, 2014, 02:20 PM
RE: ten things i hate about you - by Nefarious - December 09, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: ten things i hate about you - by Bazi - December 09, 2014, 02:57 PM
RE: ten things i hate about you - by Nefarious - December 09, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: ten things i hate about you - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 12:24 PM
RE: ten things i hate about you - by Nefarious - December 26, 2014, 12:55 PM
RE: ten things i hate about you - by Bazi - January 03, 2015, 07:09 AM