Neverwinter Forest Scratch scratches, fire starts with matches
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Maybe fade out soon due to outdatedness?

Harlyn's story did not disappoint Sialuk, whose own culture made seal riding a very real possibility. Such large creatures didn't exist anymore, not that she or her tribe had seen, but there was no reason the Arctic wolf didn't believe in them. The seal was likely the avatar of some god sent to save the wolves of Harlyn's ancestral homeland. It was believable to the shaman.

"Your ancestors are fortunate to have attracted the attention of their gods," Sialuk said, wishing that she and hers could have been as lucky. She was a shaman but certainly not talented enough to call upon the gods for their favour, or perhaps she was simply too nervous to try. "My family has always lived in the north, under the dancing sky and hunting with Amarok. They have never left." She was the first.

"I wanted to see the world, though. Alaska holds my heart, but of course there must be more to our land." And there was, so much more than she'd ever imagined.
Messages In This Thread
Scratch scratches, fire starts with matches - by ZC22 - October 30, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: Scratch scratches, fire starts with matches - by ZC22 - October 30, 2014, 07:31 PM
RE: Scratch scratches, fire starts with matches - by ZC22 - October 31, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: Scratch scratches, fire starts with matches - by Harlyn - November 06, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: Scratch scratches, fire starts with matches - by ZC22 - November 06, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Scratch scratches, fire starts with matches - by Harlyn - November 06, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Scratch scratches, fire starts with matches - by ZC22 - November 09, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Scratch scratches, fire starts with matches - by Harlyn - November 09, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Scratch scratches, fire starts with matches - by ZC22 - December 08, 2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Scratch scratches, fire starts with matches - by Harlyn - December 10, 2014, 12:40 PM