Blacktail Deer Plateau do what you gotta do [ic joining]
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye impatiently listened to his words, slipping in a "I go by 'Hawkeye' now" over his soliloquy; but, she let him speak his piece after that. She kept her mouth shut and stared into the milky eyes of the male. Though he was blind, she could still see emotion marred into his eyes.

"And what of our last encounter? You two took everything I said the wrong way. Do you remember, Yildun? I thought we could have been close friends. I did not pity you or think you incapable of tasks. I had never met another wolf that was handicapped -- whether you believe it or not, no matter how skilled we become, you will never have your sight and my hearing will always be fucked up." Hawkeye growled the last portion out, spitting the words.

"I have no doubt you could hold your own weight, and I would never believe otherwise, but both you and Koontz were out of line that day; now, look who stands here. Me. Obviously, I am the stronger wolf. Not your old 'Alpha'." She mocked Koontz with the last word, getting a high off of the angry tangent that she had just gone off on. Maybe she was being a bit childish, but she didn't care; she was upset and an emotional wolf.

table by houkie
Messages In This Thread
do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 15, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 16, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 16, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 16, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 16, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 16, 2014, 12:11 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 17, 2014, 10:12 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 21, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 21, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 22, 2014, 09:53 AM