Swiftcurrent Creek And the crowds don't remember my name.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
For @Kieran - sorry for the delay in getting this started!

When she roused that morning, dawn had not yet broke. Darkness still hung over the land which was almost enough to make Paarthurnax decide to roll over and try to doze again, but she was feeling particularly restless. She pulled herself onto her Winter-white paws and stretched out the stiff muscles of her back, reminding herself of her aching joints as she moved. The cold season was far from kind to a wolf from the Southern deserts, not to a heavily pregnant wolfess.

With her ivory companion already gone and likely hunting elsewhere, Paarthurnax did not have to worry about waking anybody up. She moved carefully, however, into the short tunnel that led from her den and paused at the entrance, where the crimson beauty peeked out at the pale world around her.

Snow had fallen heavily through the night, and continued more gently as the mother-to-be observed for any potential danger for a further moment. Satisfied that no one was lurking, she slipped from her burrow and into the biting cold, leaving fresh prints on the alabaster blanket that covered the land. She jogged, keen to maintain at least some of her warmth, in no particular direction with no destination in mind.
Messages In This Thread
And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 09, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 14, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 15, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 15, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 15, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 15, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 18, 2014, 08:59 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - January 02, 2015, 11:32 PM