Swiftcurrent Creek It's getting dark in this heart of mine.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Scimkitar felt his jaw tighten at her news – the simple idea that another was harassing her.. this time, one of his members set the male’s teeth on edge, and a flashing glint of anger swept through his eyes before disappearing as he released a small sigh. “Dovev,” he told her then, knowing the rugged wolf to be the only pale male within the ranks. “He is one of the first to put the better of the pack before anything else,” he offered her, giving his muzzle a slight shake. “He was one of the members Shadow tried to intercept and weave his tale of how wronged he was by Bazi.” Falwasi had given the cinnamon Alpha a quick breakdown of what had transpired.. but whatever had been said had been enough to royally piss Dovev off, it seemed – even that day, the male had discussed attacking the silver wolf.

“He’ll come around. If he continues.. tell me. I’ll talk to him.” Soon enough, they would have a pack meeting and the secret would be out in the open – and while Scimitar knew it needed to happen sooner rather than later, he hated the fact he would have to put the she-wolf before him in the spotlight to explain the situation.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 13, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 22, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 27, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 05, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 09, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - January 04, 2015, 02:21 PM