Noctisardor Bypass Argentum {Joining}
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Hey, I had to reply cuz in case you didn't know Shadow is currently gone for the pack and will be back soon. But in the meantime me and @Crëyr are "in charge" of the pack

A mourning howl rose to the air. What was it again? Another wolf wanting to join. Winter had just arrived and without Shadow, the pack was empty and silent. The Noctisardor Bypass Territory itself was silent and empty. Empty of Shadow, the backbone;Empty of Farkas, his first friend; Empty of Tiberius, the hard-working one....and empty of Paarthurnax, the one who supported the backbone.

Mourning... seemed like the exact thing to do on a gloomy day. But Flash had responsibilities, and he couldn't neglect them. Sighing, he rose from the shelter he gained from the shade of a elm tree and started towards the border. Not surprisingly, A wolf was there, a young one nonetheless. But he wasn't so old himself was he?

The posture seemed friendly enough, but Flash kept weary. He padded closer, his head and tail high. Couldn't let the stranger think Noctisardor Bypass was weak, now could he?

"What is your business here. If it is trouble, scamper before I set my fangs on your pretty silver pelt." He didn't mean to sound so harsh, but stress was starting to wear him out, and it came out wrong.
Messages In This Thread
Argentum {Joining} - by Silverfeather - December 08, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Argentum {Joining} - by Flash - December 09, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Argentum {Joining} - by Crëyr - December 10, 2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Argentum {Joining} - by Silverfeather - December 10, 2014, 07:28 AM
RE: Argentum {Joining} - by Flash - December 10, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Argentum {Joining} - by Crëyr - December 10, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Argentum {Joining} - by Silverfeather - December 11, 2014, 11:18 AM
RE: Argentum {Joining} - by Flash - December 12, 2014, 07:01 AM
RE: Argentum {Joining} - by Crëyr - December 12, 2014, 09:20 AM
RE: Argentum {Joining} - by Silverfeather - December 12, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: Argentum {Joining} - by Flash - December 14, 2014, 10:50 PM