Otter Creek Lost
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The white female was still looking and listening to which direction she needed to go. Her instinct wasn't really helping either. Scarlett stood on the riverbank, her paw prints indicating her doubt. They crisscrossed all over the place of the muddy bank. A sigh left her. She should be responsible and turn to where she came from. When she turned she immediately spotted the white wolf. Her nose moved to get any information. He was a male that she could see and smell right away. Her ears fell a bit back because she was unsure. Scarlett didn't know this area or the type of packs that surrounded these woods.

She stepped a bit back as the male came closer. The female's ears popped up when his voice sounded through the air. It didn't sound entirely unpleasant. There was something about him but his stance was friendly for now. Scarlett reminded herself that she should be polite enough to return that friendliness. "Quite pleasant, yes," she tentatively agreed. Her tail hung low, not yet between her legs. The male scent did indicate that he was in a pack. Would there be more wolves around?

Blood red eyes took in his white coat. He was a bit like she was but only the red eyes were missing. Was she truly the only one with red eyes? In a way she was glad that she had cleaned her coat just before. She didn't want to shame the other for having a white coat. Scarlett questioned if her thought process even made sense. She should inquire if this male knew the way back to her home. "You smell form around here, could you maybe help me?," she asked. "What would be the shortest way to Duskfire Glacier? Or a good sense of direction towards Duck Lake? I know my way from there!"
Messages In This Thread
Lost - by Scarlett - December 09, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 12:39 AM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 05:45 AM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 11:02 AM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 11:45 PM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 04:50 AM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 11, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 05:19 PM