Otter Creek Lost
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
A slight change in posture was visible in the other wolf's body language. Scarlett was relieved that her fears weren't realized. It might even be really pleasant to converse with this other being. She wondered in what pack the other might be and if that pack was close by. The female always had so many questions on her mind. It was always a struggle to keep them all in. The female's tail wagged a bit. "So I could follow the water down to the lake and then head for the mountains, cross them and then I will reached the Duck Lake," she repeated out loud. It would be such a long way to go and she wasn't sure if she liked to travel all alone. She spend the day alone already.

She thought about the mountains. Would they be tricky to cross at night? Maybe it was safer to stay on this side, find a place to sleep. What would be wiser? Her mind was a bit troubled. "Other wolves?," she questioned snapping her out of her thought process. "I wouldn't trespass on their territory right?," het quiet voice asked. Scarlett's ears were pointed at the male. She remembered all to well how Malachi reacted when she crossed his border. The female was hoping that this male, from whom she didn't even know his name, would know more. At least he had been helpful enough to point out the way. "Have you ever traveled the mountains at night? Or would it be better to find an abandoned den?" Maybe the older male had also a good opinion on that.

Scarlett's tail started to wag a bit when she thought about another idea. Maybe the male was even nice enough to walk with her! The female looked at her paws for a moment. Would that be too forward to ask from a stranger?
Messages In This Thread
Lost - by Scarlett - December 09, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 12:39 AM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 05:45 AM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 11:02 AM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 11:45 PM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 04:50 AM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 11, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 05:19 PM