Big Salmon Lake a wicked gale i am
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
“Same to you,” The golden Ostrega offered her in a pleasant murmur, though he was anything, on his best day, but a gentleman. Even so, he knew how to be charming. Until his narcissism ruined the charade, at the least. For the time being, though, he had yet to be his usual narcissistic self so for the moment Sumayl rolled with it. There was a stretch of moments in which there was only silence between them but Sumayl did not entirely mind. The silence was broken when Justice asked a question, that to Sumayl came from out of no where, unaware that the idea had been on her mind just moments previous. Before Sumayl could form any sort of cohesive answer she shook her head and gave a mirthless laugh and apologized for asking it and telling him that he didn't need to answer it. Sumayl was not one that so quickly dismissed something, even if it was as loaded as the question she had voiced aloud.

Had he ever forsaken his own happiness for another? Because he felt obligated too? He didn't think that he ever had. Sumayl had always played by his own rules, even if it meant challenging authority along the way — something that currently had him in trouble within the ranks of The Sunspire; but Sumayl had decided long ago that he would not just be another sheep in the flock, content with being obedient. He was the Sheppard that led the sheep. As the golden male contemplated it he was quiet but then responded after a few more moments following with, “No, I can't say that I have, but I play by my own rules,” He confessed to her with a soft laugh. “Which is why I'm always in trouble.” But the trouble Sumayl could deal with. It was forsaking what mattered the most to him that he couldn't and refused to deal with.

Messages In This Thread
a wicked gale i am - by Justice - October 17, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: a wicked gale i am - by Sumayl - October 18, 2014, 07:22 AM
RE: a wicked gale i am - by Justice - November 04, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: a wicked gale i am - by Sumayl - November 05, 2014, 09:33 AM
RE: a wicked gale i am - by Justice - November 09, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: a wicked gale i am - by Sumayl - November 12, 2014, 08:24 AM
RE: a wicked gale i am - by Justice - December 08, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: a wicked gale i am - by Sumayl - December 11, 2014, 09:32 AM