Amaranth
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
A snort of amusement escaped the agouti male then – his eyes cast over the swarthy form of his companion with good humor before he gave a small shake of his broad creamy muzzle. “Oh no.. She’s certainly all female, that one,” he agreed with a low rumble before his shoulders lifted in a casual shrug. “But I try not to set myself up for failure.” His words were followed with the flash of a grin, and as Luka continued his statement, Scimitar took a moment to settle down upon his haunches.

“Then they’re avoiding me,” he mused then, warmed by the presence of Luka – the wolf who had proved to be his only friend since his wanderlust had taken him from his birth pack. “Wise decision,” he crooned as a final decision, giving the ebony wolf a small wink as he allowed the conversation to go by the wayside. “You’ll meet others. Neverwinter Forest is growing far more steadily than Tuatha De.” He fell to silence then, his aqua eyes shifting to the surrounding trees as he became contemplative. Had they never stumbled across their current home.. they likely would have either been forced to forge a pack of their own, or perished in the winter. While the latter was obviously not an option for him (he liked himself too much), he also held no desire to lead. Not yet, anyway.

set by Emy

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Amaranth - by Luka Iva - January 10, 2014, 01:40 AM
RE: Amaranth - by Scimitar - January 10, 2014, 07:16 AM
RE: Amaranth - by Luka Iva - January 10, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Amaranth - by Scimitar - January 11, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Amaranth - by Luka Iva - January 11, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Amaranth - by Scimitar - January 17, 2014, 10:49 AM
RE: Amaranth - by Luka Iva - January 29, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: Amaranth - by Scimitar - February 06, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Amaranth - by Luka Iva - February 13, 2014, 11:30 AM

Current time: June 16, 2024, 04:32 AM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.