Emberwood Den Building
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I was going to mention something about that in my last post, but ended up not. xD Hello, again! :3
Poor Scarlett... gets treated kindly by Kove, then meets Sen and her, uh, unpleasant way of speaking.

The space above her eyes knitted together for a second, giving off a slightly confused look. She had a tendency to forget that most wolves actually made their own dens, because she moved around too much for that. Her place of rest could range anywhere from a small cave to an abandoned den, but whatever the case, the things was there already. Sen had first believed this she-wolf to be a bit insane, just digging in the dirt for no reason, but now she didn't. Her mind recognized the snowy female's actions as being natural, rather than the antics of a deranged lupine. Even with that questioned answered, the darkened lady gave no other, kinder form of greeting.

When the time of introductions came around, she debated on whether or not she should answer. This albino, Scarlett, seemed to be kind enough, but the vibe Sen got off of her didn't invoke fondness. The air around her seemed to be nearly the complete opposite of the one that formed a cloak around herself. Kindness, romanticism, cheer... It was nearly enough to make the darker lupine gag, but she stopped herself. Despite the things she disliked, the pasty wolf did possess something that enticed her interests—those crimson eyes. If her appearance had lacked those orbs, Sen would have turned tail and left the second the other started to show a bit of niceness.

"Name's Sen," she answered, but only after wasting a minute or two in order to decide whether she really wanted to answer or not. "I'd be lying if I said the pleasure was all mine." She couldn't get through the second part without allowing her famous grin to spread across her maw. Her body still relaxed, holding no hostility, but that never stopped her from speaking to others the way in which she did.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Den Building - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 05:09 AM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 11, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 11, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 12, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 13, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 13, 2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 13, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 13, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 14, 2014, 12:43 PM