The hope for a new family
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The white fluffy tail couldn't be further between her legs when the male stepped closer to her. The female got to her feet and practically shot away the border. Scarlett almost wanted to run away from his place. Technically she would do that if the alpha hadn't spoken to her. Her red eyes stared down, just like her whole body was down. She knew very well how to play the submissive role please an alpha. In her family she often upset the alpha for no reason.

Once she was far over the border she laid down, her eyes still looking so scared as she glanced at the male's paws in front of her. She really didn't meant any harm. Her body was worn and hungry. "I'm so sorry. I just didn't want to be alone anymore. I just wanted to have a new home or at least a place to stay the night. I didn't meant any harm to your pack. I would never, Sir. Never. My howl wasn't a threat. It was a call for your help. I am so sorry. Please don't hurt me," she begged in one breath of air. Her stomach decided to make a noise of complained. The grumble filled the air loudly.

Her blood red eyes where casted away even more in shame. Now it looked like she couldn't even hunt for herself. The icy grounds were cold against her belly and tail that was still tugged between her legs. Wrong pack. She had chosen the wrong pack, or made a terribly decision by crossing the boundary the the first place. She had survived this far, it would be a bummer to trip and fall before the finish line.
Messages In This Thread
The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 07, 2014, 06:22 AM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Malachi - December 08, 2014, 01:14 AM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 08, 2014, 06:25 AM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Malachi - December 12, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 12, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Malachi - December 13, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 13, 2014, 05:18 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Malachi - December 15, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 17, 2014, 04:14 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Malachi - December 17, 2014, 05:00 PM