Blacktail Deer Plateau It's with sadness I greet the day
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Her words brought a spark of amusement when he imagined Blue telling Perry that he was being an idiot. He could see and hear it clearly, she had likely even used that exact wording. She and Perry were so opposite, it made him wonder (as he had often done) how their friendship had started. "I am glad, though I hope that won't be necessary. By the time your pups are old enough to travel that far I hope everything is calmed down enough that Peregrine could have already come to see them here. Wishful thinking I guess." As he had told Peregrine, he did not want the ban to last forever. Just long enough to let some wounds heal.

Dante himself no longer felt any ill will towards Peregrine, or even Fox. Had the two told he and Blue beforehand, given them a heads up and time to transition into leadership, and not left without even a proper farewell to the pack (despite the circumstances, he felt a couple hours of Peregrine's time would have hurt no one), he might have been at least on board with if not elated about their move. He understood completely the needs to start over and change scenes. It was only the misfortune of the situations initial handling that left Dante in charge of picking up the pieces now.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
It's with sadness I greet the day - by Blue Willow - November 21, 2014, 01:36 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Dante RIP - November 21, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Blue Willow - November 21, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Dante RIP - November 23, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Blue Willow - November 23, 2014, 06:53 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Dante RIP - November 24, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Blue Willow - November 26, 2014, 01:20 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Dante RIP - December 04, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Blue Willow - December 06, 2014, 02:04 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Dante RIP - December 13, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Blue Willow - December 13, 2014, 05:40 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Dante RIP - December 23, 2014, 08:06 AM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Blue Willow - December 24, 2014, 10:12 AM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Dante RIP - December 31, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Blue Willow - December 31, 2014, 12:13 PM