Emberwood Den Building
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The albino looked at the black female once again. The digging stopped once more. "That is why I stated that there is nothing I can do about it,' she replied simply. Her head tipping a bit. Scarlett shook the dirt out of her fur. "You are in a pack for a reason. Otherwise you would be a lone wolf. I'm in your pack and packets are there for each other. Of course I expect you to help me if I am in need of help," The pale female retorted. Her tail made a bit of a sweep before she returned to her digging again. It looked a bit more aggressive, what kind of aggression housed in the female, which was close to none. She was getting annoyed. Scarlett acted all like she was sweet as pie and like she was pooping rainbows but nothing was less true. The female could only endure so much before she would snap. It didn't often happen. Sen was getting more and more on her nerves.

Scarlett stopped once more and then walked up the the bigger female. Not that was abnormal she was just small for her size. Her mother hadn't been keen on giving her milk. "Because then they will be in my debt," the pale female spoke. "If they die, they will be released from this world, given to the ground. But if they survive because of my being they will have to live with that guilt. Such thing is called sweet, sweet revenge," she explained, her red eyes staring into hers. Her ears fell back as she reminded her old family. She often thought about her being the one who saved them so they would feel guilt after all those years and be grateful to her.
Messages In This Thread
Den Building - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 05:09 AM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 11, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 11, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 12, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 13, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 13, 2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 13, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 13, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 14, 2014, 12:43 PM