Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me?
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
@Scarlett

.He had been wandering for days now, each day heading north. Guilt prickled at his skin for leaving the pack he had come to love so much. I will return... it's not like anybody would miss me that much... he reassured himself, as he started to scent a border near by. A pack? So far in the north? He wasn't expecting that.

He paused slightly as the line... He wasn't going to past through it. He had a pack of his own. Yet thinking of the messed up Noctisardor Bypass, his insides crumbled slightly. Hehad promised Shadow he would do his best... Torn between logic and duty, Flash buckled onto the ground.

He didn't howl, as he would have liked to do. Howling was a way to relieve stress. But being so close to a border, he wouldn't dare. Instead, he continued his way. Carefully following, yet outside of the scent trail. It lead him to a small grassy field. Not even bothered by the fact that he liked sleeping under shade, he crashed down onto the soft grass and let out a pathetic whimper.

Wide awake, he laid there. Staring at the sky. Dusk had fallen, and Diana and claiming her place in the sky. Now he couldn't even seek advice from Apollo, the one thing he thought would have followed him from Noctisardor Bypass. Flash curled up into a ball, hoping he could just die there on the spot, so one pathetic life could be gone from the world

Messages In This Thread
Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me? - by Flash - December 13, 2014, 07:56 PM