Swiftcurrent Creek this could be paradise
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will

It wasn't long before Raziel found what he was looking for, a pretty female who's pelt was a mix between white and gold. Gleaming copper eyes and a large, bulging belly symbolizing her pregnancy. No wonder his brother fell for her, she was beautiful, one of her kind, though she must also have a beautiful personality to match. Shadow was never much of a womanizer, preferring to love one forever, obviously that idea did not work out. Raziel moved silently and slowly towards her, wondering if she was thinking he was her former mate. The resemblance was startling, he've been told.

Stopping a small distance away from her, unusual green eyes that resembled the color of poison and the murky depths of the sea, he sought to look into her eyes before dipping his head respectfully. A newcomer, he was at the bottom of pack hierarchy, so despite her running away from the Bypass and coming to the Creek, she was still his superior. I'll correct that soon enough, he thought to himself. "You must be Lady Paarthurnax." he spoke in a soft voice, coated with a light accent.

Raziel gazed at her belly, surely it wouldn't be long before the pups were born. "You're the lady that broke my little brother's heart, if I haven't heard correctly." he paused. "And now you carry his kids, his and your kids." his tongue went to lick gleaming alabaster fangs as Raz lifted his head and smiled. "Raziel, half brother of Shadow at your service. But you may call me Raz."

Messages In This Thread
this could be paradise - by Raziel - December 14, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 09:31 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Raziel - December 14, 2014, 09:47 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Raziel - December 14, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: this could be paradise - by Paarthurnax - December 15, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: this could be paradise - by Raziel - December 16, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Paarthurnax - December 23, 2014, 02:20 PM
RE: this could be paradise - by Raziel - January 03, 2015, 02:05 AM