I have no idea if this is what you mean.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
to anybody reading this, shay raco's player has confirmed in a PM stating that this thread is set at the borders :)

Crëyr was patrolling the borders of the Bypass, as usual. She half-hoped for something to appear at the borders, a creature of the same species, perhaps, to request membership for the Bypass. Or a hare, a particularly juicy and large one to come their way, as large deer herds were rarely seen close to Noctisardor.

It wasn't long before a scent streamed through her nostrils. Deer. Mixed with multiple other scents. An unknown stranger wolf meddled with the scent of the Bypass. This wolf had prey, and they were either eating inside it or outside of Noctisardor.

The grayscale girl felt her anger flare up, and was in no time swiftly moving towards the dark she-wolf in hard, lengthy strides. She had seemed to realize that the fawn she had been snacking on was directly in the center of Bypass borders, neither in nor out, but at least she had the sense to attempt to drag her meal away. The fawn's leg was caught in a bush, making it hard to budge as it was stuck between two twigs.

Crëyr smoothly propelled herself forwards, clamping the fawn's leg in between her jaws, lifted it up and released her teeth. It fell to the ground, which allowed her to nudge it away from the invisible line that marked the borders of the Bypass. Lifting her petite silver crown up, she fixed the dark female with a stare laced with an icy sheen, and began to clearly speak. "You are not quite welcome to hunt in the area surrounding Noctisardor Bypass, unless you have dragged your meal all the way from elsewhere to the pack borders. Very unlikely, at that. Please state your name, and your business."
Messages In This Thread
I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 13, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 14, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 14, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 14, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 14, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 14, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 14, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 15, 2014, 11:25 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 15, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Flash - December 17, 2014, 06:40 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 20, 2014, 11:01 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 21, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 21, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - January 09, 2015, 05:03 AM