Swiftcurrent Creek And the crowds don't remember my name.
Faoi bhun mo chiche beats croi de laochra fior
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
No problem love. I use This for my translations of his broken english in case you were curious.

It was with determined step that Kieran fought to find something for the pregnant female to eat. Food was scarce, but he would make sure she had her fill, even if he had to go without his own. Her and Bazi were the two that needed the food the most. One for the simple fact that she grew the future in her womb and the other so she could have her chance at love.

He had merely by luck managed to catch the rams when hunting with Star and he decided if he couldn't catch anything this time, he would take some of that to the pregnant female Paarthurnax. He wasn't sure if he wouldn't totally butcher her name when he finally spoke it outloud.

Realizing there was no game to be had, he dug at the one cache and unearthed the chunk of ram meat that he had won. Grasping it tightly he went towards where ht thought the lone pregnant female resided. He froze as he saw her coming and laying it down he chuffed at her."'owaya me lady! 'oweya the-day? Ah've broot yer sum grub for yer an' de babes."
Messages In This Thread
And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 09, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 14, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 15, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 15, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 15, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 15, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 18, 2014, 08:59 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - January 02, 2015, 11:32 PM