Blacktail Deer Plateau do what you gotta do [ic joining]
<small><i>avatar by lieu</i></small>
67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
I am so sorry this took me forever. Yesterday and today have been... just ugh.

The sound of her sigh and automatically thought he’d said something wrong, shutting him up entirely. Her harshly spoken words didn’t bring forth the desired result of him rising. When she apologized, though, he lifted slightly. It was a quickly spoken word, but it was enough. For the moment, the sightless young male remained absolutely silent, not wanting to say something wrong that might piss her off because he knew that wouldn’t be a good thing.

The words that came next honestly took him by surprise. Yildun really didn’t expect that she was going to accept him into her pack, but her words were ringing clear to him. He lifted his head, not bothering hiding his surprise. Obviously he didn’t make eye contact since he couldn’t see her face. Even his tail wagged, slightly, against his hind legs. He really had thought she was going to send him away, refusing him entry into her pack. But she was going to give him a chance, and he was very grateful for that.

He heard her paws moving against the snow, moving toward him, and he stiffened a bit. This was an automatic reaction, but at least he didn’t retreat. His breath was sucked inward for a brief moment when he felt her touch to his neck, but he was able to release it and relax a little when he let himself realize that there was no ill intent behind the gesture. "Thank you, Hawkeye, for allowing me this chance," he finally said, offering a sincere smile. It was going to be good to be back in the area that he had learned forward and backward, though it would be a little weird for him that he would be under the rule of someone else and Koontz was nowhere around.

Messages In This Thread
do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 15, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 16, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 16, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 16, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 16, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 16, 2014, 12:11 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 17, 2014, 10:12 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 21, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 21, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 22, 2014, 09:53 AM