Swiftcurrent Creek And the crowds don't remember my name.
Faoi bhun mo chiche beats croi de laochra fior
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Kieran had said nothing at the pack meeting. He had merely observed, he was rather good at observing and it was what he often did. He didn't like to speak to often. Though he did try and speak more to the wolves of the creek than he usually would. Especially Kaskara and Bazi the two she wolves he had grown to like and perhaps even call friend.

He laid his ears back to his skull at her show of submission he did not wish that from her. As far as he was concerned it was she that deserved submission and reverence from all. After all she was able to carry the children in her womb and when her time came birth them. Though he knew well that was not how the hierarchy worked.

He returned the sweep of tail. And he snorted gently in a small sound of disbelief."T'be sure oi did. yer deserve as much grub as yer can 'av. " He offered her a smile and pushed the chunk of meat closer to her. "Scon are kieran o'malley at yisser service m'am."
Messages In This Thread
And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 09, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 14, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 15, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 15, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 15, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 15, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 18, 2014, 08:59 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - January 02, 2015, 11:32 PM