I have no idea if this is what you mean.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
@Flash

It was both against and not against her wishes for the dark-pelted female to turn around, smile, and request for membership for the Bypass. Crëyr's nose twitched, still in doubt, though Shay Raco would probably receive a chance to prove herself once more once she was in the ranks of the Bypass.

She would have to work extra hard, though. What she would label her "stupid" actions had left the Welsh girl unimpressed, though there would still be some use in her. If not, they could always see what else they could do with her. The predominantly caring side of her brain whispered, telling her that it would be against her wishes to kick anybody out of the pack when winter was blowing down.

Shay Raco looked stable, though. Fit for survival, though there was no telling with her actions and judgement.

"Yes, we would." Crëyr said skeptically. "If you're requesting for a place, we'll see with that, though you'll have to work very hard to prove yourself after this. There are places for more wolves on this oncoming winter, which is probably going to be harsher than most. I hope you are well and up for this, Shay."

Following that was a howl, sent up and ringing into the air, requesting for her temporary leading partner, Flash.
Messages In This Thread
I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 13, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 14, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 14, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 14, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 14, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 14, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 14, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 15, 2014, 11:25 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 15, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Flash - December 17, 2014, 06:40 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 20, 2014, 11:01 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 21, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 21, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - January 09, 2015, 05:03 AM