Swiftcurrent Creek And the crowds don't remember my name.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
His charm and kindness toward a wolfess who should realistically be seen as a threat to the pack's resources warmed her heart, and Paarthurnax let herself relax considerably. Tentatively she reached out for the morsel he'd offered her despite her instinct as a subordinate to decline, though she could not deny the twinge of hunger in her stomach. Nor did she wish to disrespect her pack-mate by outright refusing, which seemed more rude than anything else.

She licked congealed blood from the gritted surface of the dark male's gift, plucked it between her teeth and took a step back to set it between her forepaws. Paarthurnax lifted a paw and placed it atop the meat, holding it firmly in place as she began to help herself. It was while she picked at the flesh that the dark male announced his name, and curiously the bi-coloured Frostfur lifted her fiery copper gaze to look upon his face.

"I am Paarthurnax," she said, flicking her tongue across her now bloodied chin, before she returned to tugging the muscle into fine, bite-sized strips. She was fully aware that he already knew her name, but this was the first time she'd formally introduced herself to the kind-hearted Kieran. "But please, call me Paar."
Messages In This Thread
And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 09, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 14, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 15, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 15, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 15, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 15, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 18, 2014, 08:59 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - January 02, 2015, 11:32 PM