The hope for a new family
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
I'll go ahead and archive this, then (: Thanks for the thread, I really enjoyed it <3

A wry grin twitched at the corners of his lips when Scarlett addressed him as sir, for though nearly eight seasons had passed since his birth, he still thought of himself as a boy. Even now as he entered manhood and left childish ways behind, he doubted that identity would change anytime soon, at least within the young Kalderon's heart.

When Scarlett finally relaxed before him, Malachi released the lingering nerves that tightened the muscles in his neck. "I'm confident you'll find your place here." he reassured her. Though they had no children but Maera, they always had use for a healer. No matter the limit of her knowledge, Malachi had faith Scarlett's experience would prove a blessing to their pack.

The wind cut sharper here where the trees wore bare, and having exposed himself to the glacier's gales long enough, the youth felt eager to return to the protective cover of the woods. He turned when a shiver wracked his spine, but not without giving Scarlett a beckoning wave of his tail. "Come on. I promise I won't charge you this time." He gave her a quirking grin before loping past the border again, certain she would follow him across.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 07, 2014, 06:22 AM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Malachi - December 08, 2014, 01:14 AM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 08, 2014, 06:25 AM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Malachi - December 12, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 12, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Malachi - December 13, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 13, 2014, 05:18 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Malachi - December 15, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 17, 2014, 04:14 PM