Redhawk Caldera euro trash girl
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
For a split second, Peregrine wondered if his evident fondness for Finley would upset Fox in some way. She immediately put that brief worry to rest by sharing in his affectionate banter about their Beta female. Fox even confessed that Finley was one of her few true friends. He understood what she meant and felt the same way, especially now that he wasn't entirely sure he could count anyone from the plateau on his own friends list.

"Same," he echoed lightly. "She's a weirdo but then, so are the rest of us. That's what makes us so awesome. Hm, I even vote we change our name to Weirdhawk Caldera," he quipped with a faint smirk, tail stirring the cold air.

A brief silence passed between them and Peregrine joked, "When I heard you call, I was hoping in the back of my mind that it was time." He winked a dusky jade eye at her. It hadn't actually occurred to him at the time, though the mere thought of it sent a thrill of excited anticipation through him now. "It has to be getting close, right? You're the right age and if we conceived now, they'd be born at the end of winter at the earliest. I bet it's going to happen soon." His eyes danced and glowed as his tail waved.

"No pressure," he added with a wink in the next breath, laughing quietly and favoring her with a nuzzle, a nip and a kiss to the corner of her gray eye.
Messages In This Thread
euro trash girl - by RIP Fox - November 30, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 01, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by RIP Fox - December 08, 2014, 12:48 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 08, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 18, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: euro trash girl - by RIP Fox - December 18, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 18, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by RIP Fox - December 20, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2014, 02:39 PM