Redhawk Caldera euro trash girl
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine gave her first question a quirked brow and a wolfish grin. "Guuurl, I've never been more ready for anything in my life," he replied. "No, the real real question is: are those pups ready to have us as parents? Those poor things have no damn idea..." The swarthy wolf snorted.

He sobered at his mate's next inquiry. "Ah... I hope not, not because I don't love them or think there's anything wrong with them. I just want a totally different childhood for these guys. So many shitty things happened; so many mistakes were made... I know better now and I will do everything in my goddamn power to make sure these pups have the best upbringing possible." Sure, part of it would be nature but a big chunk of their development would happen via nurture and that's exactly what he hoped to do: nurture the best possible experience for these new pups.

"But on that note... I miss them. I hope they're doing okay," Peregrine admitted in a hushed voice. He fell silent for a moment, then drew in a very deep breath and said a bit more lightly, "Let's not dwell on the things we can't do anything about, though. We can do everything in our power to be the wickedest parents on the block. And you know what I think is a huge part of that...?"

He trailed off, leaving Fox hanging for several beats, then said, "I think a huge difference between my first litter and this one will be my relationship with their mother. I love you so much, Lil' Weenie, and these unsuspecting spawn are going to be raised in the cheesiest environment ever," he promised with a loud laugh and a wet smooch to his companion's cheek. It would definitely be a far cry from the four pups who'd been raised between him and the distant, estranged Hawkeye.
Messages In This Thread
euro trash girl - by RIP Fox - November 30, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 01, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by RIP Fox - December 08, 2014, 12:48 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 08, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 18, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: euro trash girl - by RIP Fox - December 18, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 18, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by RIP Fox - December 20, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2014, 02:39 PM