Wapun Meadow heaven will hear them call your name
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The pale female would have been bright red if the fur hadn't been covering her face. His smirk gave her more confidence. Her tail was starting to wag so much that even her butt started wagging. She jumped forward. Her front paws splattering up some water. "Yes, definitely," she then laughed. Normally she would blush and stutter like she did last time but now she had the reassurance that the male liked her. "This way I will be even prettier," she lightly flirted. Scarlett stepped closer and tipped her head back to lick under the male's jaw. A rather submissive action to do but the female liked being smaller and under him. Her nose moved through his fur, taking in his wonderful scent. "I did. I happen to think about you too," she admitted.

She looked over her dirty fur that she could see. "I do need to do some washing," she replied and lowered herself in the cold water. It was rather refreshing, at least, the northern wolf thought so. A low hum came from her throat as she felt his tongue again. "You are too kind," she whispered and tipped her head to she the large male. She rolled through the water so the dirt was easier to get out of her fur. Scarlett rose again and shook herself out. The pale female then realized she covered Raziel with water. "Oh..!," she chuckled and stepped closer. Her pink tongue licked some droplets off his cheek. She then gave another lick over his nose. A soft sigh left her lips. Raziel was so unfairly handsome. Scarlett's red eyes looked up with a soft smile. "I just decided that you need a bath too," she then murmured with a hint of a grin. The tip of her tail let out a confident wag before she gave him a playful push with her paw.

These two, I swear to god.
Messages In This Thread
heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 18, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 18, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 18, 2014, 09:28 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 19, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 12:15 PM