Wapun Meadow heaven will hear them call your name
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
"Yes. Manliness. I think you won't like it if I would call you cute or adorable," she pointed out. "Well you did intimate me. Okay, you might will again if you are mean to me. But lets not do that." Scarlett didn't want to be afraid of the male. And for some reason she was starting to feel like she never would have. She would always be safe if she was close to him. She tugged herself closer, their furs mixing as Scarlett moved in so closely. She could feel his power ooze from his body. She was drawn to that, the female realized. "I don't know what to say... Thank you? I try to be. I like to enjoy life and I can't do that with any bitterness from my past. My precious pack, my own family, wasn't very friendly. Not even towards its own. Even my kind and gentle ways made you soften," she ended with a grin.

Scarlett moved her nose through his fur again and licked over the scar on his shoulder. She flattened the darker fur over it with her tongue. "What happened here?," she asked curiously since he didn't got her nudge from before. As much as Scarlett didn't want to move away from the male but she had no feeling in her paws anymore from the cold water. She moved to the bank and shook herself out one last time. The meadow looked so lonely without the flowers that housed here during spring. The female yawned lazily and then stretched herself out. She sunk through her front legs, her tail moving up as she stretched herself. Once she was on all fours again she stretched her hind legs. "Next time we should meet at the foot of the Glacier just outside the border. I know something fun to do.," she spoke mysteriously.
Messages In This Thread
heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 18, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 18, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 18, 2014, 09:28 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 19, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 12:15 PM