Wapun Meadow heaven will hear them call your name
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Finish this up with one more post from you :)

<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'PraetoriumBB'; font-style: strong; font-size: 13px; color: #367588; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px;} p {margin: 40px 150px 0px 150px; font-family: 'PraetoriumBB', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size: 13px;} </style>

I was trained to lead my other dad's pack, not my biological one, but I decided not to and left. I don't think I would be able to commit myself to lead my own pack, I prefer traveling around until I have something to stay for. he shrugged. I can lead well, I just don't want to lead, fighting is much easier. Fighting was indeed much easier than leading, leading involved patience and that was one thing Raziel did not have. He didn't have patience, it had always been the wolf's fatal flaw.

I was weak when I was not a year old, and besides in the eyes of my biological father, I'll always be weak. he grinned, it didn't bother him that Aku thought he was weak. Hell, Aku thought everyone except for himself was weak, the strong survive, the weak die, Raziel. I'm training you to be strong so you can survive, but you're still weak and pathetic. Can't see what Constantine sees in you, boy, the words of his father echoed in his head. Raz shrugged them away, he was long gone from Rome.

Alright, I'll be here if you need me. he spoke, moved towards her and kissed her goodbye before turning and leaving, not looking back for he knew it would just tell him to go back to her. But Raziel had duties, and duties came first.

Messages In This Thread
heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 18, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 18, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 18, 2014, 09:28 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 19, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 12:15 PM