Swiftcurrent Creek someone new
24 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Peppy wasn't she? He thought silently, but without any annoyance. It was refreshing to be greeted enthusiastically, so he rather enjoyed it, and the prospect of a hunt was even better. He fell in step next to her, a bit behind, following her lead and listening as she detailed her status.

"That's about my only strong suit when it comes to a hunt, really," he said with a smile, shrugging. He'd accepted long ago that he was neither the strongest nor the best when it came to taking down prey, but rabbits he could certainly manage (he hoped). "Small is good in my opinion. Leave the bigger game to those more... suited." Like Scimitar. Kaede had little doubt their beast of an Alpha had taken down his fair share of large creatures.

As long as they had a few moments, though... he figured he might as well find out something about at least one of these wolves he was going to be sharing a home with. "If you don't mind my asking... your line hails from the north, yes? How did you come to be this far south?" They weren't super south, per say, but he had not met many arctics in his travels. Granted he was also young, so maybe her being here was not as odd as it would seem right now.
Messages In This Thread
someone new - by Bazi - December 05, 2014, 01:13 PM
RE: someone new - by Kaede IA - December 05, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: someone new - by Bazi - December 06, 2014, 04:56 AM
RE: someone new - by Kaede IA - December 06, 2014, 10:05 PM
RE: someone new - by Bazi - December 09, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: someone new - by Kaede IA - December 21, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: someone new - by Bazi - December 24, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: someone new - by Kaede IA - December 28, 2014, 02:17 AM