Duck Lake its going to heal, but it ain't going away
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
She listened as more bits and pieces of Shadow's life went into her ears. She absorbed her information, well... Roman ways, Roman rules, Roman culture. Somebody like her wouldn't be compatible with that. Crëyr wondered if those previous ways Shadow had abided by had went into him, took over his brain and his heart.

She wondered if that was why Paarthurnax had left him.

As she propelled herself upwards towards a surface with a strong push, she saw Raziel paddling towards her, laughing. Since laughing was contagious— to her, anyway, he joined into his laughing. The cold of the water was something she had strangely welcomed with open arms— it had given her body a shock, yes, but it was something that brought back memories of her life back in Wales. She hadn't been swimming in freezing waters so long, and was something that she didn't realize she'd missed.

"Don't worry, I've had a lot of swimming lessons." She said, laughing as she splashed on the surface, intending to have the miniature waterfall cascade onto his head. She didn't know what was fun, anyway, and Raziel probably didn't himself.

Quickly she went back into the water and made her way towards the shore before Raziel could do anything else. She rolled sideways and blinked the water out of her eyes, small, round, translucent beads stuck to her eyelashes. The winter sun was relatively warm on her fur, warm for winter, anyway. "What pack are you of now that you're in Teekon Wilds, Raziel? I realized that you've never mentioned that."
Messages In This Thread
its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Raziel - December 10, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Crëyr - December 10, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Raziel - December 10, 2014, 11:25 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Crëyr - December 10, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Raziel - December 10, 2014, 11:31 PM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Crëyr - December 11, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Raziel - December 11, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Crëyr - December 12, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Raziel - December 15, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Crëyr - December 15, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Raziel - December 22, 2014, 03:53 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Crëyr - December 22, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Raziel - December 24, 2014, 05:04 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Crëyr - December 24, 2014, 06:04 AM