Redhawk Caldera Couldn't Forget You if I Tried
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Somnia raised some good points. Peregrine chewed on them for a moment before saying, "I was thinking I'd use that name if one popped out looking like her mom, so it would have less to do with her personality than her appearance. Does that make sense? In any event, with the two of us for parents, what are the odds that any of them will be docile? I'd say zero." The Alpha stuck out his tongue, which had little specks of rabbit meat stuck to it.

He heard a shuffling noise in the den and stiffened, ears twisting to listen. He then turned and sniffed. He shouldn't have done that. His mate's scent filled him with arduous desire. Peregrine peeked inside. She was still asleep. She needed her rest, he told himself. He totally shouldn't wake her for a quickie. That would be really selfish...

"Som, I think I'm gonna join Fox for some shuteye. Like I said, if you wanna bring around anymore food, by all means... it will not go to waste. And we won't forget your service." He stood, tail waving, then barely managed a parting woof before he dove into the den to tackle his unsuspecting and delicious-smelling woman.
Messages In This Thread
Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 22, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 22, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 22, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 22, 2014, 09:04 PM