Rising Sun Valley i know the sun is set to rise
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The female quirked her lips up. It was a bit of both. Scarlett saw herself as a wounded one, even though she was always cheerful and not bitter. But then again... She was a bit broken from all the pestering and mean words. Raziel was so different than her but he also showed her that not ever wolf was like how her family was. Raz was practically a trained killed machine and still he could use kind words to compliment her. "A bit of both," she eventually returned. "Oh, on a hot day a swim in the lake would be nice. Or maybe in the pools of melted ice would be even nicer," she hummed. "Dripping huh? I will still be dripping even after I get out of the water," the female commented innocently.

The female got more serious once the male spoke once more. "Lets hope he says who he really is then," she returned. Her fluffed up ears popped up at his laughter. She got curious why he laughed. Scarlett let out a shiver as she thought about her training. It almost brought her to tears as she thought about it. When Raziel spoke about being alone and be able to be jump anytime it made her fearful once more. She really wanted someone bigger by her side, if it was a pack or just one wolf. She hid her muzzle a bit in his thick fur. "I did not like that. But I am hardly a fighter," the female spoke. It was no secret. She pushed away the horribleness of being a lone wolf and focussed on Raziel's question.

"Well...," She started. "I suppose you can. As long as it is a nickname of fondness for me. The word 'scar' does have a bit of a negative touch, doesn't it? Leaving a mark from the past. Maybe my name is rather fitting. I will let you, if only if it is used with gentle and kindness," she returned with a soft hum wondering how he would react to that.

If you want you can end it up with them casually hanging out, :3
Messages In This Thread
i know the sun is set to rise - by Raziel - December 21, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: i know the sun is set to rise - by Scarlett - December 21, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: i know the sun is set to rise - by Raziel - December 21, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: i know the sun is set to rise - by Scarlett - December 21, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: i know the sun is set to rise - by Raziel - December 21, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: i know the sun is set to rise - by Scarlett - December 21, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: i know the sun is set to rise - by Raziel - December 22, 2014, 03:47 AM
RE: i know the sun is set to rise - by Scarlett - December 22, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: i know the sun is set to rise - by Raziel - December 23, 2014, 05:23 AM
RE: i know the sun is set to rise - by Scarlett - December 23, 2014, 06:29 AM