Swiftcurrent Creek this could be paradise
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She glowered at the sterling male, her fierce eyes never straying far from his boxy features, her tail lashing ominously at her rump. Silently and very much outwith her usual character, she judged Raziel unfairly and came to the assumption that Shadow may well have sent him here to spy on her. Her temper flared, a flurry of unpredictable hormones and the sheer surprise at how alike this wolf was to his brother, though she did listen to what he had to say.

"The Shadow I know didn't give his heart away easily and loved truly," said the ashen-furred brute, and Paarthurnax took a long stride backward and further from him. She continued to glare, her eyes narrowed and filled with irritation; Raziel's words tugged a delicate heart string, but were not enough to break down the toughened barrier she'd erected for herself. "The decision I made was mine alone," she said once more in her defense, fully aware that this wolf could not possibly understand. He was of Roman heritage, likely raised the same way Shadow had, and she did not doubt that any sibling of her former mate would be as stubborn as he. "I do not need to explain myself to anyone." Not yet, at least. It was a question that would come from her children, and one she was not able to prepare for. Raziel submitted to her, even went as far as to ask for her forgiveness, but Paar's suspicion remained.
Messages In This Thread
this could be paradise - by Raziel - December 14, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 09:31 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Raziel - December 14, 2014, 09:47 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Raziel - December 14, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: this could be paradise - by Paarthurnax - December 15, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: this could be paradise - by Raziel - December 16, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Paarthurnax - December 23, 2014, 02:20 PM
RE: this could be paradise - by Raziel - January 03, 2015, 02:05 AM