Redhawk Caldera prove me wrong
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
@Grimm @Mikael @Theseus @Godfrey Maybe one of the newbies could hop in? Fox will be lukewarm friendly (at the very best), but I need to meet you peeps!

Six days of relentless lovemaking was taking its toll on Fox. Not that she was about to complain about the situation. She relished each and every time Peregrine touched her, and she had barely eaten. Well, there was the foray into the holiday feast, in which they had coupled in front of everybody. Fox had felt no shame in doing as much. They were wild animals, after all, and she would allow Peregrine to do whatever he wanted to her so long as it resulted in children. Not that she was anything but happy to oblige, of course. The ways in which her body had changed had caused her to ache every moment that she was away from him, and relish every moment that his body was entwined with her own.

Still, there were moments when they had to break away from one another, and now was one of those times. After a recent bout of good ol' fashioned humping, Fox slipped away to one of the caldera's creeks for a long drink of water. There, she sat for a moment, basking in the silent cold and wondering how long she could even stand to be away from him.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
prove me wrong - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 12:11 PM
RE: prove me wrong - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: prove me wrong - by RIP Fox - December 29, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: prove me wrong - by Tempest - January 03, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: prove me wrong - by RIP Fox - January 03, 2015, 02:32 PM