Making things right
247 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
She shifted uncomfortable when he mentioned giving a piece of his heart to her. She knew that he would always hold part of hers as well and there was nothing she could do about it. She had once thought that maybe they could have a future together, but that was before she met Koda. Everything changed in that one moment by the river. When she brushed against Koda instead of Vector and she locked him out in that one movement.

The emotion that filled her hit the dark girl like a brick wall, making her breathing falter and her heart stutter. Her crystal eyes filled with tears that she could no longer hold in. They spilled over her lashes and dampened the fur on cheeks. What have I done? she thought miserably as she looked back into Vectors emotionless green eyes.

She had hoped to get a feeling of peace from this meeting, but instead it just reopened the wounds that she thought were healing. His words stung and she remembered the conversation that had started all the feelings of hurt. The feeling she had spilled to him and he had handed them back to her on a silver platter. But maybe it was her fault too. Maybe she had pushed him too far. Now along with the sorrow and helplessness, she felt an overwhelming wave of guilt wash over her. It was her fault that their friendship was ruined.

One of Kesuk's many flaws was that she tended to lock up her emotions until she couldn't hold them back anymore and she broke down. Shaking her head, the tears falling from her cheeks, she dropped her gaze from his.

"Well I guess you want me to leave now." she whispered, her voice hoarse. Casting one more glance at him she turned to leave. "I hope you find what your looking for."
Messages In This Thread
Making things right - by Kesuk - October 15, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Making things right - by Vector - October 16, 2014, 08:14 AM
RE: Making things right - by Kesuk - December 20, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Making things right - by Vector - December 21, 2014, 06:39 AM
RE: Making things right - by Kesuk - December 21, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Making things right - by Vector - December 25, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Making things right - by Kesuk - December 26, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Making things right - by Vector - January 06, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Making things right - by Kesuk - January 06, 2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Making things right - by Vector - January 06, 2015, 10:28 PM