Whispers to an empty wind
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett listened to the pup's wise talk. At least, it sounded wise. The albino did not grow up to such believes but how the smaller girl talked about her religion was inspiring. Her mother did talk about wolves turning into stars when they died, maybe there was a bit of the same belief but her mother never pressed on it. Her old family pack was more into surviving and being strong instead of hoping on the gods it would turn alright. "I did knot grow up with that religion but it does sound very interesting. I want to hear more. What kind of spirit would I have?," she asked the pup, making her feel like she was an expert on it. Scarlett was genuinely curious. Maybe it was something she could practice herself, teach other pups to think like this.

"Of course! I can't let you roam around the glacier on your own fighting the cold. I'm your foster mom now," Scarlet spoke in all seriousness. Scarlett brought her to the unfinished den. "Okay here is the plan. Together we will finish this den quickly. Then we have the camouflage to hunt and try to get a meal for you. Then we can have a quick bath and a grooming session so you are all fed, cleaned and ready for a good night's rest in this den," Scarlett immediately constructed a plan for the day. This would be the most logical one. The grooming session could also take place in their warm den. Scarlett loved it. She hated sleeping alone and now they both would be extra warm during the night. Néa was the perfect solution.

Scarlett started making the den a bit bigger so it was less of a snug fit. The white female even let the smaller female dig a bit so she really felt she helped out. The albino did the most work since she had constructed many dens over her life span. The den had been almost done after all. She just wanted to make the one chamber a bit bigger. Maybe she would make extra chambers later on. Who knew. Ass he got out the female shook out her coat, smudged with dirt. "Lets find us some prey to catch."
Messages In This Thread
Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 24, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 24, 2014, 07:45 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 08:32 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 26, 2014, 06:14 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 26, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 27, 2014, 07:15 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Scarlett - December 27, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Whispers to an empty wind - by Néa - December 27, 2014, 06:27 PM