Redhawk Caldera Overcast
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
I like Siv! :)

Siv had an animated way of speaking that Elwood found he liked. She was engaging and charming, and while small talk could sometimes be boring, he had the feeling that wouldn't be the case with her. He pursed his lips thoughtfully when she asked if he would be giving his offspring the family name. It wasn't something he had considered at length -- not yet, anyway. And, besides, that wasn't a decision that he would be making alone. His mate -- whoever she would be -- would have a say in the naming of the children, too.

"You know, I'm not even really sure yet," he replied, flicking one ear as he spoke. "I do like the idea of carrying on the tradition, but since I'm not with my family pack anymore, I wouldn't be opposed to starting new traditions here." Truthfully, he would just have to see how things played out over time, but Siv had certainly given him some food for thought.

He laughed as she proposed that she would give her daughter her name. "Yeah, maybe I can talk to Peregrine and get that passed as a rule here. Anyone who has kids has to name them after themselves. Guess we'll have a whole herd of Peregrines and Foxes running around soon," he quipped -- it wasn't quite time for the Alpha pair to conceive, but it would be happening within the next month or so, from what Peregrine had said. Elwood then shook his head, addressing the next question that Siv posed. "Nah, no one called me Junior, although I did get called Kid quite a bit. Someone tried to call me Woody once, and I was not a fan of that," he chuckled.

Casting a sidelong glance at his copper-toned companion, he said, "Somehow, I doubt that Siv means bonehead or lumpy. Probably something more like...tall, or feisty." He grinned, wondering what the implications of her name really were. "You've got some alliteration going on there, though. Ssssiv Ssssavoy," he noted, drawing out the first syllable of her name as though he was tasting it.
Messages In This Thread
Overcast - by Elwood - November 29, 2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - November 30, 2014, 12:33 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 26, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 28, 2014, 03:26 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 28, 2014, 12:05 PM