Swiftcurrent Creek It's getting dark in this heart of mine.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
There was little he could do to soothe the fears of the blossoming mother. His eyes swept over her with soft concern, though he dare not attempt to gather her in embrace in fear it would escalate him to another maneuever on her -- one she had made clear before that had not been welcome, and while she had been mated at the time then.. He knew now, more than ever, her answer to his previous ridiculous advance would still be a resounding no.

"They will. They will accept them as their own and love them. Maybe not at first.. But in time." Of that he held no doubt. His pack comrades were complicated at best, but never did a Creek wolf do anything that did not place their fellow comrades above themselves -- and the crimson she-wolf was now one of them.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 13, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 22, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 27, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 05, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 09, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - January 04, 2015, 02:21 PM