Redhawk Caldera I've seen your flag on the marble arch
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
I can't wait to see what happens when Mikael calls him "Twig"... :D

Returning from an unsuccessful hunt, Elwood was tired and annoyed. He trudged through the snow, tracing a familiar path that led him around the base of the mountain before taking him further up its slopes. The prey he had selected should have been easy to catch, but the hare had turned out to be faster than he anticipated -- and he was distracted, though he couldn't (or wouldn't) admit what (or whom) was on his mind.

When he rounded a bend half-obscured by snowy shrubbery, he came upon two very familiar figures: Somnia and Ashton. Instantly, the Beta perked up, glad to see his good friends. He was confident that they would be able to lift his spirits. As he drew nearer, though, he noticed that there was something different -- Ashton's scent was nowhere to be found. With a frown, he studied the cream-colored wolf that Somnia was speaking to, and soon realized that this wasn't Ashton, but some sort of doppelganger.

"Whoa," he said, drawing to a halt next to Somnia. He bumped his hip amiably against hers, then voiced the very thoughts that were racing through her head, as well. "You look just like Ashton, one of our other packmates. You new here?" The smell of the caldera was woven lightly into the male's pelt, along with Finley's -- which made him tense ever so slightly, but he quickly smoothed over his expression.
Messages In This Thread
I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - December 27, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - December 27, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 28, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - January 03, 2015, 09:38 PM