Redhawk Caldera I've seen your flag on the marble arch
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
It seemed that the pack's Welcome Wagon had assembled on this particular day, for Tempest soon joined the crowd. Elwood shot a friendly glance in her direction, keeping his ears trained on Mikael as the Ashton-lookalike introduced himself. He was a jokester, which Elwood appreciated -- little did he know that he had earned his reputation as snake-charmer from Finley, the very wolf that had also named him...

Twig. Elwood's jaw dropped as Tempest and Mikael simultaneously addressed him by the nickname Finley had given to him during their first interaction. What...? How...? He was stunned at first, but he slowly began to put the pieces together. There could only be one culprit: Finley.

He huffed softly; as the pack's new Beta male, he could very easily have pulled rank and put the two offenders in their place. That wasn't his style, however, and though it ruffled his feathers slightly to be called Twig, he knew it was all in good fun. "You got it, dudes," he replied with a wink. "Twig's the name, and...twigging's the game?" He shrugged, then glanced at Somnia, who seemed to have been left in the dark.

"Our illustrious Finley likes to call me Twig. And apparently, she has started instructing everyone else to do the same..." he explained with an exaggerated roll of his eyes. Maybe he would enlist Somnia to come up with an appropriate punishment for Fin.
Messages In This Thread
I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - December 27, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - December 27, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 28, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - January 03, 2015, 09:38 PM