Redhawk Caldera I've seen your flag on the marble arch
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Edit 1/21: Since it's been 2 1/2 weeks since anyone has replied, I'm going to edit a conclusion and archive this thread. :) PM me if that is a problem for anyone.

Elwood shrugged as everyone agreed that they didn't know -- or want to know -- what the definition of "twigging" was. "Your loss," he quipped good-naturedly, his tail sweeping the air behind him. He shifted his gaze between the wolves gathered around him as each of them spoke, focusing on Mikael and Somnia as the topic of conversation changed to Ashton. He didn't notice Tempest's lingering look, though he would have been quick to tell her that he did not belong to Finley by any means.

He nodded his head in response to Mikael's question -- "So, wait. I have a doppelgänger?" He certainly did, and the resemblance was uncanny. As far as mannerisms, however, Ashton could not have been more different from the Kappa. Somnia took it upon herself to describe their friend, and Elwood couldn't help but smile. He thought that the two would make a cute couple, though he hadn't voiced it to her -- and was unaware of the flirting and tickle-fight that had recently happened.

"Yeah, Ashton's kind of a hippie. He's got a...unique way of speaking, that's for sure. He's our resident medic," Elwood added, wondering if Ashton would soon claim the healer trade officially.

The packmates conversed for a while longer before parting ways, with promises to see each other soon. As Elwood departed, he found himself hoping that the newcomers would stick around, but knew that only time would tell.
Messages In This Thread
I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - December 27, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - December 27, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 28, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - January 03, 2015, 09:38 PM