See My Mischief Double
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Anyone interested in having an arrogance and/or sarcasm-off with Sen, feel free to join in~ This is going to be fun.

As a whelp, Sen was a loner. She was born as one to two packless parents. Due to that, she'd always been warned of packs and their territories, and never crossed into one knowingly. Now, however, she was a part of a pack, and while she still didn't cross into another pack's land, she also didn't keep her distance. So, there the raven lupine was, wandering along the outskirts of a neighboring land's border, her steps holding not even an ounce of hesitance. The woman held no intentions of crossing into said territory entirely, and kept herself a decent bit a way, but did not leave entirely. Her legs carried her after nothing, but instead stayed even and calm as she trotted forward. What she wished to achieve by traveling so close, not even she knew, but she would eventually end up somewhere.

Sen did, however, see an opportunity for some fun. Trouble, maybe, but as long as she could get on someone's nerves, it was just fun to her. A game, of sorts. One that often ended with her being left to her own devices once more. Perhaps, though, the darkened woman would surprise even herself. She'd yet to meet another lupine who saw the same things as being fun that were to her, but maybe that would change. Maybe the shadow lady would have the opportunity to make a, well, troubling acquaintance.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
See My Mischief Double - by Sen - December 28, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: See My Mischief Double - by Falwasi - December 30, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: See My Mischief Double - by Sen - December 30, 2014, 01:20 PM
RE: See My Mischief Double - by Falwasi - December 30, 2014, 02:20 PM
RE: See My Mischief Double - by Sen - December 30, 2014, 02:33 PM
RE: See My Mischief Double - by Falwasi - December 30, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: See My Mischief Double - by Sen - December 31, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: See My Mischief Double - by Falwasi - December 31, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: See My Mischief Double - by Sen - December 31, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: See My Mischief Double - by Falwasi - December 31, 2014, 09:26 PM