Redhawk Caldera I'm an albatraoz [MFT]
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Following one of their final and most intense lovemaking sessions (it had taken Peregrine a full twelve hours to sleep off the effects of it), Fox had brought up her concerns about their love life. With her heat cycle over, they would not be quite as rabid. As Fox's pregnancy progressed, they might not make love at all. Then the pups would come and parenting would take up a huge chunk of their time, with leadership taking up much of the rest. Would they ever have time to be intimate beyond this? Although he felt confident they would make time, the fact that his first relationship had ended over this exact issue definitely made him want to be much more proactive about it this time around.

Peregrine figured one way to ease his mate's mind (and his too, of course) would be to strongly encourage his pack mates to consider the Caretaker trade. Despite the general excitement for the Alpha pair's pups, nobody had sought to acquire their stripes in this field. Although he was glad they had a decent Healer, at least, he really wanted someone to specifically aspire to be a sitter. He would prefer a female, though he would be happy with anybody taking up the mantle.

He finished a patrol and climbed up the slope, then down again into the caldera's inner sanctum. He padded around the frozen lake there, mulling over a mental inventory of their pack members. Peregrine was thrilled to count no less than fifteen among them, which was pretty much max capacity. Who among them might make a good babysitter? He felt all of them could qualify, though he wasn't satisfied with merely thinking about it.

Pausing, the swarthy Alpha male howled a message to all of the caldera: "If anyone's interested in pursuing the Caretaker trade, come see me! I want to speak with you." His head then dropped and he scanned his immediate surroundings before continuing plodding 'round the icy tarn.
Messages In This Thread
I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 08:57 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Somnia - December 28, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Tempest - December 28, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Ashton - December 28, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Somnia - December 28, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Ashton - December 29, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Somnia - December 29, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 02:12 PM