Redhawk Caldera I'm an albatraoz [MFT]
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Somnia explained that she didn't have any actual experience, though Peregrine definitely wouldn't cross her off the list just because of that. She brought up some valid points. He nodded his head to acknowledge her, then shifted his attention to Tempest. It was like she had read his mind. Her reply was briefer than the other female's. Finally, he looked at Ashton, who seemed to be the only one here to have actually interacted with pups on a regular basis. Based solely on their initial replies, he liked Ashton for it, with Somnia coming in at a close second. Tempest wasn't in the running yet.

Focusing on her for a moment, Peregrine said, "I actually don't know you very well. We need to work on that. In the meantime, how do you intend to earn my trust? You will have to earn it first," he said honestly and, he thought, fairly. "The other two have already done that, so they have an edge on you. But just because you're a goofball doesn't mean I won't consider you, not at all."

"Okay..." he said in the next moment, addressing all three at once. "Now that I have a picture of where you stand on experience, I can start working with each of you to get you up to speed. In the meantime, I have a project. I want each of you to come up with a game—you can invent it from scratch or base it off one you already know—and host a pack playtime. Bonus points if it's educational. I will encourage the rest of the members to participate so we can all be judges of your skills. I want you to do this by the end of January. Like I said, I'll be supplementing this with other stuff. Fox will help too, of course. But I figure it's a start."
Messages In This Thread
I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 08:57 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Somnia - December 28, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Tempest - December 28, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Ashton - December 28, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Somnia - December 28, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Ashton - December 29, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Somnia - December 29, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 02:12 PM