Redhawk Caldera Katching katching katching kablow
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He heard footfalls crunching in the snow toward him and rolled into a sphinx-like position. It was Mikael who approached. They had just seen one another, though Peregrine didn't mind this; he enjoyed spending time with his pack mates. He still needed to get to know Ashton's doppelgänger.

"Hey. It wasn't just my hunt. I had help," Peregrine said modestly, pushing himself upright and shaking the snow from his black ruff. Obviously, Mikael hadn't been there. It had only taken a few of them to bring her down, though; she had been old, sick and lame. "I put the leftovers in the stockpiles," he added. "Help yourself."

The swarthy male stretched a bit like a panther, then stood up and gave himself another, more full-bodied shake. He then eyed Mikael, marveling once again at the similarities between him and Ashton. Not only did they look alike, they spoke the same way. If he hadn't known better, he would have assumed they were twin brothers.

"Anyway, what are you getting into today?" he asked casually.
Messages In This Thread
Katching katching katching kablow - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Amon - December 30, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 30, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Amon - January 02, 2015, 05:19 PM